Partners T5 DataCenters and Lincoln Rackhouse are building their second project in Plano’s Legacy business park. Lincoln Rackhouse is the data center subsidiary of the Dallas-based real estate developer Lincoln Property. Lincoln and T5 also opened a datacenter with more than 300,000 square feet in Legacy business park in 2013.
- Approx 150,000-square-foot project
- To be constructed on part of a 9-acre site east of the Dallas North Tollway on Pinecrest Drive
- T5 and Lincoln bought site from Southern Methodist University
There are several other new data centers in the works in Collin County. Dallas-based Skybox Datacenters is also building in Plano’s Legacy business park.
Legacy Business Park
Created by Ross Perot, the Legacy business park is a master-planned business, retail and residential community in northwest Plano. Legacy has already attracted nearly 16 million square feet of corporate and regional headquarters and provides a distinctive address to many top corporate names.
The park is located in Dallas’ Platinum Corridor, and is bounded by:
- The Dallas North Tollway
- Sam Rayburn Tollway (State Highway 121)
- Preston Road
- Spring Creek Parkway
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017