The northeast corner of Hardin Boulevard and US 380 will have a brand new Costco as per an economic development agreement approved by McKinney City Council.
- 37-acre development
- To be named 380 at Headington Heights
- May have several other big-box retailers
- Building to be approx 150,000 square feet
- 700+ parking spaces and a members-only fuel station.
The membership based wholesaler already has stores throughout the Collin County area, including both Frisco and Plano.
Existing Costco stores in Collin County:
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017