The McKinney National Airport will hold two public open houses to review elements of its master plan update related to inventory, aviation demand forecasts and facility requirements.
The open houses will be from 5:30—7 p.m. March 8 and 9 at the McKinney National Airport, 1476 E. Industrial Blvd.
According to the press release, the airport’s master plan study aims to produce an efficient and environmentally conscious development plan to sustain healthy growth and service during the next 20 years.
A Technical Advisory Committee made up of airport tenants and users as well as a Planning Advisory Committee appointed by City Council will provide input during the master plan update process. The committee will meet at City Hall, 222 N. Tennessee St.:
• Planning Advisory Committee: 9:30—11:30 a.m., Wednesday, March 8
• Technical Advisory Committee: 1:30—3:30 p.m., Thursday, March 9
These meetings will be aired on McKinney TV, the city’s broadcast television station. McKinney TV is available to Spectrum subscribers on channel 16 and to AT&T U-Verse subscribers on channel 99.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017