The City of McKinney announced the hiring of Kevin Hammeke as Finance Director. He will begin June 27.
- Hammeke has more than 36 years of experience in government finance.
- He previously served as Chief Financial Officer for the City of Allen, Texas for 13 years before his retirement in 2015. He was directly involved in the financial aspects of creating economic development Tax Increment Financing Districts for the Watters Creek Montgomery Farms project and the Central Business District.
- He was also involved in utilizing Chapter 380 agreements in the development of The Villages at Allen, Allen Premium Outlets, Stacy Furniture and Cabela’s.
- Prior to his work in Allen, he served the City of Olathe, Kansas as Financial Services Director
Collin Image Blog Editorial Team
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017