Lissa Smith – Plano’s Mayor Pro Tem was elected as President of the North Central Texas Council of Governments’ (NCTCOG) executive board. The announcement was made at its 50th annual general assembly on June 17th.
About Lissa Smith:
- Plano resident since 1990 and was elected to her first term on the Plano City Council in 2009 and was re-elected in 2013.
- Has 13 years of experience as district director for former State Senator Florence Shapiro.
- Served as CEO of Meals on Wheels Collin County.
- First elected to NCTCOG’s executive board in 2012, and has served as director and vice president.
- Also served Healthcare Foundation Advisory Board, Hope’s Door Board of Directors, Leadership Plano and Collin College Foundation Board of Directors in the past.
Collin Image Blog Editorial Team
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017