Date(s) - 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016
One of McKinney’s most popular fall celebrations returns as Southern Land Company hosts its fifth annual “Tucker Hill Pumpkinville…Your Patch-to-Porch Destination” set for October 17-31, 2016.
This year, McKinney Christian Academy will once again be the non-profit partner and benefactor, receiving all proceeds generated by this community event.
All Pumpkinville special weekend activities are open to the public and most activities are sponsored and funded by Southern Land Company. These include:
- Tractor-Pulled Hay Ride to See Community’s Fall & Halloween Décor
- DJ Event Host Coordinating Games, Activities & Music
- Chick Fil Lunch Option in conjunction with Bake Sale or Concession Stand (Purchase required)
- Petting Zoo, Face Painting, Costume Contests, Plus More
Due to the construction of Tucker Hill’s new commercial development, Pumpkinville will be relocated just across the street from its traditional location, but still in a grassy area near the front entrances off of Highway 380. Vintage farm equipment on loan from the Collin County Farmstead Museum and photo vignettes will add to the patch appeal.
Southern Land Company, along with our master builder partners Darling Homes and David Weekley Homes, is also offering a chance to register to win a Big Green Egg, a ceramic charcoal barbecue cooker valued at $600.
Pumpkinville Hours: Mondays through Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.; Fridays & Saturdays, 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Sundays, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. Admission to the patch and most activities are always free. For additional information, visit: www.tuckerhilltx.com.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017