Date(s) - 11/09/2016
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
LegacyTexas Business Center
Join WERE Community on our series of FREE events for Women Entrepreneurs. This is a brown bag event so bring your own lunch!
The Topic: Beyond the Business Card: Strategic Networking for Success with Tarsha Polk, The Marketing Lady
Networking is a powerful marketing tactic to accelerate and sustain success for any individual. Your ability to connect with people is essential to developing profitable relationships. You’ve been networking for a while now, but what most people don’t do is develop a networking strategy. In this interactive presentation, Tarsha Polk, The Marketing Lady helps attendees move beyond the business card to strategic networking for success.
- How to build a networking blueprint
- Social networking strategies
- How to M.I.N.G.L.E.
- How to turn your contacts into contracts
Arrive early to boost the power of your networking and participate in a fun networking exercise. Tweet networking tips and pics using #StrategicNetworking and mention @tmarketinglady.
WERE Community is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit providing educational resources to women entrepreneurs. For more information about the organization, visit www.WereCommunity.org or emailContact@WereCommunity.org.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017