Date(s) - 03/21/2016
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Preston Ridge Campus (PRC)
This event recurs on a custom schedule. Click here to see the series dates.
Come find out more information regarding admissions criteria, program expectations, career options, curriculum, and pre-requisites for this exciting program! Attendees are given an opportunity for an open question and answer session.
The Health Information Management Program at Collin College is accredited by AHIMA.
Event Open to: Students
Name: Keeley Bowman
Other Details: These information sessions will be offered at each of the main campuses as follows:
- Preston Ridge Campus – March 21 and March 30 in the J Building, room J226
- Spring Creek Campus – April 8 in the main campus building, room D112
- Central Park Campus – April 18 in the main campus building, room H220
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017