Date(s) - 06/17/2017
7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
Dallas Yoga Fest is a holistic health, large scale, high visibility regional yoga festival in the Dallas area. This event supports a healthy lifestyle for people of all ages through the science of yoga and complementary health fields. Honoring the body, mind & soul connection is the theme of Dallas Yoga Fest.
Dallas Yoga Fest is a FREE event to the general public promoting holistic health and featuring a full line of interactive activities, lectures, and workshops by recognized authoritative speakers and health experts, as well as a marketplace and educational expo for health-related vendors taking place in over 20,000 square feet indoor professional conference space.
Guests of all ages (5+) and experience levels (beginner to master) are invited! This whole-day yogafest event features the following:
- Unique Yoga Classes
- Special Meditation Sessions
- Holistic Health Workshops
- Inspiring Keynote Address by Swami Mukundananda
- Diabetes Health Fair
- Healing Workshops
- Children Program
- Yoga Workshops
- Marketplace Expo
- Healthy & Delicious Food (for purchase)
Register Now to get your FREE tickets, reminders, and important information regarding this event.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017