Richardson TX based firm Armor that provides cyber defense capabilities announced the launch of their “Armor Global Partner Program,” designed to combine managed service providers, resellers and technology partners with the company’s expertise in managed cyber defense.
Armor’s managed services enable its partners to launch military-grade managed security, protecting customers from threats. Armor’s Partners can access a combination of tools, talent and techniques that eliminates the risk and complexity of defending customers’ data.
The program provides partners with the resources needed to deliver managed, measurable security and compliance services.
- Armor provides services to over 1200 customers in more than 40 countries.
- Recently, Akouba, a Chicago-based provider of end-to-end loan solutions for financial institutions, selected Armor.
- Daniel Mannion is Vice President of Partner & Alliances at Armor.
Growing threats and need for Cyber security
Cyber security has become essential for today’s organizations and equally important is how solutions are deployed. Building and maintaining an effective security posture requires significant resources. Last year, Collin County Business Alliance (CCBA) contributed to this important conversation to mark October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. They enabled the North Texas business community to engage in exchange of ideas with other businesses, governments and third-party organizations. See details here.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017