Concerts by the Creek is back, a free fun event with family and friends is on every Saturday except last one on July 1st (Friday). It will be close during July and August then pick up with the Fall Series September 3 through October 22. Concerts are from 7 – 9 pm. First Saturdays are Watters Creek Music Makes a Difference nights in support of a local charity.
- May 28 (Saturday) Teddy Davey Ensemble
- June 4 (Saturday) The Free Loaders
- June 11 (Saturday) Moving Colors
- June 18 (Saturday) Infinite Journey
- June 25 (Saturday) No concert due to Allen USA
- July 1 (Friday) Patriotic Salute with the Allen Philharmonic Winds. Heroes on the Water
CONCERT TIPS AND GUIDELINES:
Blankets are allowed for comfortable seating.
- Blankets are allowed for comfortable seating.
- All other outdoor chairs must sit to the side or back of the lawn so as not to block the view of another guest.
- Due to restaurant support of this event coolers with outside food/beverage are not permitted on the Green.
- Guests are welcome to bring to-go orders from the Watters Creek restaurants.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Animals are not allowed on the green.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the performance.
- Schedule is subject to change.
- In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be cancelled.
- A determination of weather-altered plans will be made by 3 p.m. on the day of the concert. For the most up to date information, check Watters Creek website.
Collin Image Blog Editorial Team
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017