The city of Celina, Texas is seeking applications for volunteers to serve on its advisory boards and committees.
- For most boards, selected appointees will serve two-year terms.
- Those appointed to the Planning and Zoning and Parks boards will serve three-year terms.
Those interested can contact the City Secretary Vicki Faulkner’s office at City Hall, 142 N. Ohio St., or email email@example.com directly to request an application.
For more information, visit the city’s website www.celina-tx.gov or call 972-382-2682, ext. 1071.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017