Bubbl – a shuttle service that employs off-duty and retired police officers as drivers – was launched in Frisco recently.
It has been serving the Dallas areas of Highland Park, University Park, UpTown and Preston Hollow since Fall 2016.
According to their website:
- Craig Miller, a retired Dallas ISD police chief and a former Dallas deputy police chief, along with his partners Paul Adams, Alex Miller, and Zane Butter created Bubbl.
- Each driver has been through thorough background checks and spends their time away.
- Customers can go on to the website and schedule their ride in advance.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017