The Allen Arts Festival returns every year to Watter’s Creek in Allen during the second full weekend in May. The festival features an outstanding group of juried artists, local and regional, showcasing original art in different media categories. Live music and dance, children’s art activities, and much more is offered throughout the weekend.
It has been a staple in Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm in Allen for the last 7 years.
2016 event will feature 95 artists showcasing their work in diverse categories.
Festival dates and hours:
- Friday, May 13: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, May 14: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, May 15: Noon – 6:00 pm
All activities, parking and admission is free.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017