A $100 million expansion is in works for Plano’s Baylor Heart Hospital.
- Expansion to add a new tower to the 116-bed hospital
- To bring another 56 beds, a 200-seat auditorium, and a revamped research space
- Another 150,000 square feet to the existing hospital and should wrap up by May 2018.
The hospital has consistently rated highly including the recent 3-star rating from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons in all three of its judgment categories i.e isolated coronary artery bypass grafting, isolated aortic valve replacement, and aortic valve replacement plus coronary artery bypass grafting.
The hospital recently hired Dr. Bruce Lytle, who helped the Cleveland Clinic build one of the top cardiac centers in the country.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Collin County population projected to double by 2030 - February 24, 2017
- JCPenny closing upto 140 stores - February 24, 2017
- Increased parking options in Historic Downtown McKinney - February 24, 2017